Learn more about chakras and healing them with Reiki by joining Dr Geetanjali for the Reiki
workshop on the 3rd of June in Mumbai.
The endocrine system plays a major role for the body’s daily health. The glands release hormones directly into the blood stream and control all aspects of growth, development and daily activities.
The chakras change energy from one level to another by distributing Ki (also called Chi, or Prana, depending on belief system) to the physical body. This is partly done through the endocrine system that regulates other systems in the body. Each chakra also corresponds to one of the major glands in the body.
- The root chakra is associated with the adrenal gland.
- The navel chakra relates to the ovaries or testicles.
- The solar plexus chakra is related to the pancreas.
- The heart chakra belongs with the thymus.
- The throat chakra corresponds to the thyroid gland.
- The third eye chakra has a connection to the pituitary gland.
- The crown chakra is usually connected to the pineal gland.
- Physical problems are often the result of a blockage in the energy flow in the system made up of meridians and chakras causing the organs or glands to not function properly.
Each of the chakras in the body is paired with an endocrine gland and governs its function. So before we go any further, here are each of the chakras, their corresponding gland, and their function:
- Root chakra (1st) — Reproductive glands (testes in men; ovaries in women); controls sexual development and secretes sex hormones.
- Sacral chakra (2nd) — Adrenal glands; regulates the immune system and metabolism.
- Solar Plexus chakra (3rd) — Pancreas; regulates metabolism.
- Heart chakra (4th) — Thymus gland; regulates the immune system.
- Throat chakra (5th) — Thyroid gland; regulates body temperature and metabolism.
- Third Eye chakra (6th) — Pituitary gland; produces hormones and governs the function of the previous five glands; sometimes, the pineal gland is linked to the third eye chakra as well as to the crown chakra.
- Crown chakra (7th) — Pineal gland; regulates biological cycles, including sleep.
If you are interested in learning Reiki, this might be the right place for you
Contacts: 9322127722/ firstname.lastname@example.org
#reiki #reikiinmumbai #reikilearning #healing #touch #healinhtouch #prosperity #thingstodo #thingstotry #mumbai #andheri #drgeetanjalisaxena