The theory of reincarnation sounds truly fascinating and intriguing as well.
Believe it or not, all living beings have lived several lives before and will reincarnate again to lead several more lives. This cycle of births and deaths will continue until enlightenment dawns on the soul that the soul and body are two different things. The body is temporary while the soul is eternal.
Lord Krishna in the epic Bhagavad Gita says, “For the soul there is neither birth nor death at any time. He has not come into being, does not come into being, and will not come into being. He is unborn, eternal, ever-existing, and primeval. He is not slain when the body is slain.” The Lord further went on to say that all living beings lives are governed by past actions, and the seeds sowed yesterday will bear fruits today.
There have been several real life tales of many people recollecting incidences of their past lives.
Now, thanks to a therapy called ‘Past Life Regression Therapy’, people still alive can recollect their past lives incidences (in some people’s cases, past lives incidences will still be impacting their current life in a negative way), can explore the therapy as a way to heal their souls.
WHAT IS PAST LIFE REGRESSION THERAPY?
Recognized as a proven healing therapy that has been used since ancient times, Past Life Regression Therapy, also known as ‘Method Of Reincarnation Therapy’,is based on the belief that all living beings have lived many lives before and their souls remembers the past experiences.
The Past Life Regression Therapy uses hypnosis to allow the person (patient) to recollect their past life incidences and work to heal issues that were not resolved then. During the therapy session, the patient will be transported into a deep state of relaxation. Then the therapist will help the patient to access memories from past lives which can be anything from positive ones to negative and traumatic ones.
Besides, Past Life Regression Therapy can also
- Provide answers to why the patient gets drawn to certain people or situations.
- Explain why the patient has certain fears or phobias. Like for instance, suffering from pain in their bodies; or post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Help the patient to let go anxieties and fears and get rid of them. Like for instance, fear of driving a car which will compel to avoid driving altogether.
- Help the patient to resolve past conflicts and handle issues from childhood. There could be certain incidences of childhood that could be troubling the patient.
- Improve the patient’s present relationships. This generally involves relationships with people known in earlier lifetimes.
- Help the patient to discover life purpose, and help lead a fulfilling life.
- Enable the patient to acquire a proper perspective of his/her life. Like for instance, help experience past lives as a result of which the patient gains a new perspective on present life. This will help to understand things differently in a new way.
By helping the patients to remember past lives incidences at an unconscious level, and later resolve issues of past lives, Past Life Regression Therapy helps them to heal from their traumas and karmic patterns that get carried over into present lives.
Overall, Past Life Regression Therapy helps people to close unfinished chapters of past lives and move on to a better life in future lives.
However, it must be understood that past life regression therapy will work effectively and help you to explore your past lives only if you enlist the services of a certified professional therapist. You can also achieve even better results if the therapist is able to use Past Life Regression Therapy effectively with traditional methods like Talking Therapy, etc; or work alongside a physiotherapist. This will help to treat complex cases that involve trauma and mental health issues like anxiety, fear, sleeplessness, etc.